As I look outside through the window from my room, I see the sun smiling at the city and a glimpse of beautiful snow capped mountains. Can’t believe it has been a year since I have moved to this beautiful city, my home for now. It was not that long ago when Los Angeles was my home. The place which I still consider my second home because of family, friends and all the fond memories I have from that city. Here are few of my favourites from my five.five years in LA:
1. A homeless guy fixing my car in a ghetto area somewhere in downtown
2. Flip flops and jeans to work (My Favourite!!)
3. Access to so many gorgeous beaches. Awww….how I miss the sound of waves and a perfect beach weather every day. Why ..oh why, did I not go to the beach every day when I was there?
4. Ample choices on asian food
5. Perfect weather
6. Getting stuck in freeways for hours and hours. 405 and 110 — I don’t miss you!
7. Authentic mexican food from Taco trucks
8. Cheap airfare from coast to coast with so many choices
9. Spicy Tuna with brown rice bowl from Bristol Farms. A perfect lunch meal!
10. Barley bubble tea